1. Public telephone: mobile carrier; remote mountainous area; difficult to route area; network operators, suppliers, agents; office and commercial telephone; enterprise wireless office telephone
2. Conduct public business on public transport, such as trains, buses, taxis, cruise ships, etc., to solve the travel needs of travelers
3. Application as an emergency communication telephone next to the expressway to quickly report traffic accidents from the current rapid handling of traffic accidents
4. It is used in the vast rural areas, mountainous islands, etc. It is difficult to set up communication lines, temporary places or uneconomic places to solve the temporary communication needs of the public.
5. As an emergency communication in the areas of flood control, mountain fire prevention, etc., quickly report the disaster situation, and reduce the disaster to the greatest extent.